My First Post






So, the other day Aiki and I decided to start a blog. We figured that if we had a blog, we'd be motivated to take lots and lots of photos of us and our darling children for it. Since we are both horribly delinquent at taking photos, we thought that we could make a blog and use it as our motivator. So...hopefully our idea will work.
One thing I dislike about blogs I've seen is the lack of photos. So, I will try and post at least 1 photo per post. So sometimes the photos I post may be entirely unrelated to the topic of my post
Okay, so about the photos. These pics are from the ending of our completely long and exhausting day out in the sun on the beach. I don't have any photos from the actual beach beach as I was too busy watching our children then. But these I managed to take on the way home. We stopped by this other beach to have a little snack. Aren't they sooo cute??

11 Comments:

  1. Alyx said...
    She looks just like how YOU looked in your baby photos Mary! With a bunch of Aiki mixed in....and shes so FAT, its wonderful.

    I've noticed Aiki has looked about the same since he was 15 - whats up with that? Not in a bad way I mean, since he is just perpetually handsome but....well whatever....
    Joan said...
    ahahahah!!! FATTYYYYYY!!!!! I LOOVE the one of her sitting by herself, sucha cutiee.

    Nice camera, hee hee.
    Mika said...
    they are cute! lol and its cool that her hair grew out! ahahahah!
    babylove said...
    Hey, I know I don't have rights to it (not directly related) but I must be the first to comment. Such cute pics. Hope you don't mind if I drop in from time 2 time. Oh also, I meant to give Aiki & you a shout out, if you ever need a place to crash on your way through Chiba, bring your earplugs & we'll be happy 2 have youes. -- AL'
    ditzydevil said...
    YAY! I'm the first person to post a comment on your blog.
    give me big hugs for this! lotsa points for me.
    you're daughters a darling, and i cant wait to see pix of number two! luv you guys! i will regular your blog.
    Mary said...
    haha..oops. Sorry. I didn`t realize I had comments to approve of, so you all thought you were the first to comment..haha
    Joan said...
    hahaaaa, sorry al and ryan. But umm...me and my sister were actually the first ones to comment on this blog, eeeee...LOVE YA!
    babylove said...
    BUGGER! But we can all be Napoleon can't we?
    dave said...
    I hope she has gotten smarter since the last time I`ve seen her.
    Mary said...
    Haha David. You love Katie..we know it!!
    Anonymous said...
    really cute!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home

 

The Kato-Jones Family © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds