Hmmm...


Last Family Day, my husband discovered that our dear daughter had already cut her 2 first top molars. This was quite shocking to me, as she only has 2 bottom teeth. Is this normal?? I thought that kids normally get 2 teeth on the bottom, then 4 teeth on the top, then 2 more teeth on the bottom. Of course, I know that all kids are different, but still, I've never heard of such a thing...
Poor baby, no wonder she's been such a crank recently...
Anyways, she looks pretty funny with 6 top teeth, and only 2 bottom ones...haha

4 Comments:

  1. dave said...
    it must be all that food she is eating. It must be making her grow extra fast. :-)
    Anonymous said...
    ... 2 top teeth, and 6 bottom ones? hmm?
    Aunty Joan said...
    hahah yeah too much food! Mary, post photos of the neices!!! I wanna see updates and stuff.

    Oh, and I got some clothes together for you. Got a couple of dresses. Just need some denero to send 'em, si!
    Jan said...
    Hey, I didn't even notice she had that many teeth on the bottom there either...
    She (or just in that photo) looks like a little dinosaur. :) Cutie!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

The Kato-Jones Family © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds