Summer Festival 2008










Well, it's been awhile, so I figured it was time to update. August has been a busy month, with lots of visitors visiting, and lots of happenings happening. I don't think I'll be able to mention all of them here, but I'll do my best to list the main ones.
First off was the Summer Festival!! We held our SUCCESSFUL annual Summer Festival on the 10th, and it went real well. Lots of visitors (I think the most to date), lots of fun, lots of food sold, and lots of inspiring testimonies. Our neighbor friend offered to tie me up in a Yukata for the day, which was a lot of fun, since I've never worn one before.
Katie loved the food, drinks, and music, and danced up on the stage for a few of the songs. As you can see from the pics, she is concentrating real hard on her moves. I do believe that in that last pic she is trying to sing as well..

4 Comments:

  1. babylove said...
    Mary, you look awsome, very purrty!! I know how hard it can be to ever get into a yukata, I'm PG every other summer. Har har!! So, I've never either (since being grown up). NE-ways just thought I should say that.
    aunty joan said...
    u look good mary. I like the make up and ear rings.

    haha katie is so tute, did u video it???
    Mika said...
    ahahah cute pics!
    Alyx said...
    hey thats a good pic of you mary, but whats the story with aikis eyebrows?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

The Kato-Jones Family © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds