Here's some photos from recent random happenings...
The first ones are from one of Aiki's friend's wedding we went to at this gorgeous park in Shinjuku...


And here's the first course of our meal at a super tiny super ritzy Chinese restaurant. I had a real hard time eating the food...as you can see there's some jelly fish, a brown boiled egg and a snail looking thing. The beef sashimi was the only thing I ate from this plate. They also served a sweet and sour with salmon and paprikas (that combination was a bit too much for me), a shark soup which was real thick and that tasted like the ocean, a mabodofu which contained some kind of incredibly strong spice that I couldn't handle, and a large fish meatball in fishy soup. Yeeaahh..like I said, a bit weird for the stomach..
And here's Kristy looking all cute in her stroller

The whole lot of us...
My mommy and a frumpy Kristy
Aiki, doing the honors of holding the thingie that they sign in the end..
Kristy looks awful funny, doesn't she? I really wonder when that hair is coming down...
And the ultra "kakoi" Aiki...


Here's Kate, listening to some music..

These 2 are from when we went out to Coco's for Praise's birthday..yeeaahh, ok Aiki..

Katie being all cute
These are from the ED seminar...

5 Comments:

  1. Lulu said...
    You have an adorable family!

    Your friends got married in a lovely park of Tokyo! Jealous!
    Babylove said...
    Such a fun post

    I feel for ya' with that ritzy meal (I couldn't stand Chinese when I was PG)

    Aiki looks like a sorta bizzare stroller model ???

    I had that very same "taco salad" at that (probably) very same Coco's. :)

    Invitation to dinner is still open.
    Aunty Joanie said...
    ok mary, if u dont take al's invitation...Im taking it!!!

    hahah kristina's hair is the funniest thing I've ever seen on a kid!!! I love it.

    Seriously, katie's growing so fast.
    Aunty Joanie said...
    oh hey, katie needs classy-looking shoes dosent she? shes wearing sandals!!! Elena's nice black pair is too small for her so I'll bring it for Katie...yes?
    Alyx said...
    haha aiki looks all suave and yet is casually pushing a stroller - and im loving kristys hair! its like katrinas was, no?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

The Kato-Jones Family © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds