I figured I should post this before it got too late and lost it's 'meaning'...
I just wanted to say a huge thank-you to Alyx, not only for coming the to the school and helping with the kids day and night for a real looong stretch of time, but mostly for helping me to keep my sanity during the craziness of FDTP. If you didn't come over to help, I think I would've 'lost it' and wouldn't have been able to make it through that time. I'm reeeally reeeally going to miss you and hope that we will be able to chat sometime when you get back and that we won't become strangers to each other...I LOVE YOU! And Aiki, Katie, Kristy, and Kimberly do too.

3 Comments:

  1. Alyx said...
    ha! good job. very nice except for the out of it part and worst mouth ever, etc (such a lie btw - just because I say what everyone is secretly thinking anyways!). exaggerations! its not my fault aiki is so holy! anyways love u guys...already miss you...send katie to me when she gets big and i'll make sure she experiences some real life in india (or wherever i'll be then). i'll send her back with piercings, tattoos, and possibly pregnant with alcoholic tendencies. what do you think? hehe jk
    Alyx said...
    p.s. and OBVIOUSLY i'm the best sister ever! who else would be? Joanie?? (oh please) (as IF!)
    Joan said...
    whoah!! duuuude....if I leave HCS, would you post something like this for me too??

    But ok, for reals....

    Best sister=Joan.

    Enuff said.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

The Kato-Jones Family © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds