Wowie...

...I haven't posted anything on this blog for over a month! September was crazily hectic with FDTP going on; not much time to breathe much less blog. I so wanted to keep on top of the laundry during Sept, however I failed in doing so and had Aiki do 6 large loads of laundry at the end of FDTP (poor guy). This was due in part to the fact that Kimberly has decided to be an 'emo' baby (as Aiki affectionately calls her) who screams whenever she gets offended, and screams for no apparent reason as well (which attracts puzzled and quizzical looks from everyone as they ask me "why is your baby screaming?" to which I reply "I have absolutely NO idea"..). Oh well! We've been happily having vacation (vacation=deep cleaning and organizing of room/closets), while our kids spent quality time with Aiki's parents (Matt/Praise=the best). My sister Alyx has been visiting from India as well, helping me with the kids during FDTP and helping me keep my sanity as well (Alyx=Godsent), Thanks Alyx! So here are some assorted pics from September;


















4 Comments:

  1. Aunty Doan said...
    hahah the toothbrush one is the best!
    rosaline said...
    wow that so sweet of your sister to come help out. gosh I wish I had a sister like that she sounds like the BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!!
    not really rosaline said...
    hehehehhe
    what kind of a name is rosaline anyway? said...
    heh

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

The Kato-Jones Family © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds