A post for Kina

I always post a ton of photos of Kate, as she is simply easier to take photos of as she is more cooperative. Kristy, on the other hand, is a complete and utter nightmare to try and take photos of. She moves wayy to much and rarely, if ever smiles with her head turned towards the camera. SO! I was very happy when I found these shots of Kristy on our camera. I think Jan snapped these while having a little 'Kristy' time in their room (Thanks Jan!). I love these pics cause they reeeally show Kristy's personality (at least I think they do anyway). Enjoy!










4 Comments:

  1. Lei said...
    Again, the first word that comes to mind, CUTESTER!!! Definitely an Aries 2nd child, ha!
    auny toan said...
    haha her mouth is ALWAYS opened
    Jan said...
    Yeah, I took those photos but thought none of them came out because she:s constantly opening her mouth and making weird faces and moving around. I:m glad you like them and posted them. -Jan
    The.Walrus said...
    haha she looks just like Aiki did when he was a baby :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

The Kato-Jones Family © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds